Thursday, October 4, 2012

Maegan's 3rd Birthday

 Alice In Wonderland Party
for Maegan
3 years old
I had a not so good of a time when I picked up the cake.
I called ahead and ordered this 'Alice in Wonderland' themed cake
I had the figurine's at home, but I had the bakery design around them.
It turned out sooo cute!  And then, When I went to put it in the car, a balloon started to fly out.
As I tried to catch the balloon from flying away, I dropped the cake!!!
I couldn't believe it!
I screamed, some not so good words, I'm sure.
And then walked back into the store.
I had bright red and black frosting all over me!
Nearly in tears, I asked for them to try and fix it.
The nice associates scraped all the frosting off and started over.
It turned out great, no thanks to my clumsiness.

 I thought hard about how I should decorate for Alice in Wonderland.
I printed these off and just set them out 
I thought these were fun little sayings that are from the movie.
 I decided to give out decks of cards for the party favors

 And we played a game of Croquet!
 Instead of the cake saying 'Happy Birthday'  I had them put EAT ME
And the drinks, of course, had to say DRINK ME!

  
 Here's the Birthday GIRL blowing out her candles!
I don't know why she's wearing a Rapunzel dress... She's always in dress up clothes!
Sammy on the right is also wearing dress up, in an Areil dress

 Opening Presents!
 Barbies!!!
 And a Barbie Convertable!!!

 Maegan is sure Excited about this one!!! (it's a pack of bracelets)
Maegan in a new birthday outfit Grandma Warren got her.

Thanks for checking out my birthday party
BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment