Thursday, October 4, 2012

Brigham City Temple Open House


 The really Beautiful
But really Small (I thought)
New Brigham City Temple
 After the long wait for the busses, We finally got there
I decided to take pictures of us before we took the tour
I'm glad I did; the sun was going down really fast.
 MY BEAUTIFUL KIDS!!!

 Sammy!  With such a sweet smile!  Love her!
 
 Maegan
Can I just have her BLUE EYES!!! Gorgeous!
I'm sooo jealous!
Another reason, I'm glad I took pictures before the tour:
Maegan fell right before we walked in.
She had some major scrapes with blood on her leg.
She was crying and I had to hold her the whole time.
Why didn't somebody tell me NOT to wear high heals!
My feet were killing me by the end of the night
 
 Gwenith
She's always photogenic
 
Handsome Alex
 
Tyler and I

No comments:

Post a Comment