Thursday, October 4, 2012

Uintah's 2012

Maegan gathering wild flowers!
Her and Sammy had a whole beautiful bouquet gathered up.
 

 Alex insisted I take a picture of him with the bbgun
 
Painting Rocks
While Tyler was napping in the trailer,
I decided to keep the kids somewhat entertained and we painted rocks.
I didn't have a very large selection of colors, but it ended up being a fun activity for the kids and I.

 
 
 Fishing
 Coal and Jax had a very fun time in the lake
Ugh! They stunk like fish after that.
and Jax thought he got to sit on our chairs too.
The rocks must have looked uncomfortable to him.
He's still puppy size in this picture.
He's now twice as big.
 

  Ya, Every body is fishing but me.
I didn't have my license, so I sat on a chair and read a book.

 YAY! 
We actually caught fish this year!
There might actually be some fish in this little lake.
 
 Just love this picture of Tyler and Sammy fishing together
Awww!
 
 "Hey Gwen! Smile"   :)
 
"Hey Alex!  Don't you Dare Smile"   ;)
 
Going to the Uintah's is such a fun family tradition for us!
We look forward to it every year!

No comments:

Post a Comment